KCP Senior Celebration
We will celebrate the Class of 2020 on Thursday June 18th, and Friday, June 19th at KCP in the amphitheater which is located on the north side of the school adjacent to the staff parking lot.
How will we make this happen, WHILE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING
The class of 2020 celebration will start at 11:00 a.m. below is the break down by student’s last names – STUDENTS MUST COME DURING YOUR APPOINTED TIME
- June 18th
- A-D 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- E-H 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- I-M 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- June 19th
- 11:00 am - 1:00pm
KCP family in order to make this happen, we will need everyone’s cooperation, understanding and flexibility. Class of 2020 you deserve to be celebrated, but we must adhere and follow the guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
Parents you will:
- Enter the staff parking lot which is located behind the school off 44th Ellis
- Drop your student off as you enter the lot
- Students will line up (on the designated number 1-10 markings on the ground) and students will proceed down the line to:
- Pick up their diploma
- Take a gradation photo
Guidelines for families:
- ONE CAR PER FAMILY
- PARENTS YOU WILL REMAIN IN YOUR CARS
- If you would like to, you could decorate your cars to represent your student!
Students you will wear your CAP and GOWN
- Exit your car
- Line up on the designated numbered markings (1-10) – *practicing social distancing*
- Walk and pick up your diploma cover
- Walk to the celebrate balloon arch – pose for a graduation picture
- After your picture is taken you will return to your car and exit the parking lot
- YOU CAN NOT CELEBRATE ON SCHOOL GROUNDS…
Staff if you would like to Celebrate the Class of 2020, please:
- Park your car on Drexel
- Socially distance yourself around the amphitheater
- DO NOT PARK IN THE STAFF LOT